July proved to be super hot here in AZ! We spent lots of time in the pool, running through rain when we got a few drops (and there was only a few) and treating ourselves to some yummy frostys after church one sunday! Ethan and I regularly found ourselves in our new above ground pool in the afternoons to keep cool and have some fun in the sun. The pool was deep enough for Ethan to practice his swimming and to go after dive sticks which is his favorite pool activity.



July was here and gone before we knew it, John was away for a few days for kids camp and a leadership retreat and we were counting down the days to our big summer road trip to visit my uncle and his family at their lakehouse in Oklahoma and then to see my Grandma in Missouri. Did I mention is was incredibly hot in July, I am glad that fall is on the way;)
No comments:
Post a Comment