
A couple of weeks ago it was so beautiful out that we barbecued and ate dinner outside - which if you know me you know that I am not that found of the great outdoors but something just compelled me:)

Then after cleaning up we decided to finally break out the smores kit I had gotten years and years ago. It was so much fun and it was Ethan's first smore and he was in love with the huge piece of chocolate that he discovered as he picked the smore apart.

I just love how Ethan dives into something, figures out everything that is in it (in case mommy is hiding something in it that he does not want like a vegetable - eww) and then starts with the best stuff first! It was a fun night and something we will be doing more this summer for sure:)
No comments:
Post a Comment